A pleasant day trip to Ouzoud, a small village that is famous for its waterfalls, the biggest waterfalls in North Africa of Morocco, located exactly to the North East of Marrakech about 150 Km. Water is considered one of the most remarkable natural attractions of the Moroccan atlas, it is over 100 m tall and offers visitors an incredible view. During the excursion you will discover the most spectacular waterfalls and beautiful verdant landscapes populated by monkeys and birds, you can have lunch in a restaurant facing its magnificent waterfalls. Take a walk to discover this quiet and peaceful village. The end of the day back to Marrakech.
What is included:
• Transport with professional driver
• Air-conditioned vehicle and very comfortable.
• Quality service
What is not included:
• Personal expenses
Strong points :
– discover the most beautiful waterfalls of ouzoud
– taste a beautiful Berber tagine in front of the waterfall
– Walk to discover the charm of this wonderful place
* Duration: One day
* Available: every day
* Departure time: 08:30 Local time of your hotel
* Return time: 18H00 Local time